Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My World Tour 2011

This is about my expierence.


The best expierence i've ever done is this.. going to Justin Bieber's concert. I'm so excited that time i finally could watch Justin performing. So, its like saturday in 23rd of April in the morning, i'm ready to go to SICC (Sentul International Convention Center) the place that Justin gonna perform. I went to SICC with my cousin, my aunt, aaand my grandma. This is crazy you know my grandma wanted to came too and she said "i love Justin too" like, ohmygosh.. i'm going to Justin's concert with my grandma.. this is crazy. So my mom has rent a hotel for me, so i came to that hotel and went to the SICC to bought some merchandises. 


After that i went back to the hotel and get ready for the concert! yeah! but thank god, guess what? i'm not in the same sit with my grandma! yeah :p well, if mine same with her, she would probably asking me so much questions. I swear. So i'm on my way to the SICC, i'm so so so excited that time, in the car i'm just holding the ticket and dreaming the concert would be like what. Finally! i'm here in the SICC and i finally found my friends! i walked with them to our seat, and i'm so bored that time waiting for Justin to came up.. and suddendly the lights were turning off and all the girls screaming and the DJ started to play some songs we all sang outloud and its like the time for Justin to came up! omgomg and he was there!! singing 'love me' gosh, he's so amazing. after 'love me' he sang 'runaway love' and many, we all sang along until the time.... its One Less Lonely Girl. That girl. Yeah, its OLLG so, the bieber crew call her up to the stage to be the OLLG. She came up to the stage and Justin brought her a bouquet and i was like... who is that girl she's so lucky. And this is it... my favorite part he's gonna sang 'baby'!!!!! he came up to the stage and yelled. 'who wants to be my baby' omg, i screamed! and we all singing along again. And finally the concert is over i went to the car and slept. Gosh i'm so tired that time. I couldn't believe it that was Justin.. really.. i watched that canadian boy! gosh

And guess what.. my cousin said that when Justin yelled 'who wants to be my baby' my grandma was screaming. I was like, 'this is crazy'.



Well this is my story about the best expirience i've ever done :D
                                                      
                                                                                                             - Anggi

1 comment: