Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alvaro's Future Plans

My future plans after finish my study at Elementary School, I want to continue my study aboard, That's why I chosen International English Program Courses to improve my English. Beside that I really want to make or ride a flying car and I want to have powers like lighting powers or fire powers. I want to see planets and galaxy.

My best experiences in life is when I went to Europe. I went to Netherland, Belgium, and Swiss. I went there with my family by Emirates Airways. I was very excited when i climbed Mount Titlis at Swiss and in Netherland i went to Efteling that is a park as Dufan in Indonesian,in Belgium I visited The Central of Belgium. In Netherland I stayed in my aunty house, in Swiss I stayed in The Villate Hotel, but the room wasn't very good but the view was very great. In Netherland I stayed at my aunt”ys house, there is a big garden in front of the house, many flowers, also many grapes fruits. The climate about 10 to 22 degree. There for I must wear coat. My aunty has also a cute dog, named Dusty, I really likes him. I have very much aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces who stay in Netherlands. I return by Emirates again, We transit at Dubai for 7 hours, but I wasn't feel tired, because there are long seats for take a rest, and we can shopping,sight seeing,there are also restaurant where we can get our dinner,and get coffee, choco milk, hot tea, ice cream, several cakes, etc.I had bought hamburger, chicken nuggets, salad and ice tea. At the airport in Dubai I had meat many peoples from several countries. I like to hear their languages when they are speaking together. We take off to Jakarta at 4 am local time, and arrive in Jakarta at 13 pm. It was very excited. I really want to repeat this trip next year.

My best achievement in my life when I was be a class leader, I enjoyed this job, but it’s pity is only for a short time. The other achievement is when I was chosen be a striker at the futsal School Team.


Those are my future plans! Have a nice day !




Alvaro

No comments:

Post a Comment