Sunday, February 5, 2012

Don't Forget with Your Project Post, Guys! :D

Dear YAC 6 guys,

I hope you don't forget with your project post. Thankies for Nadiya, Anggi, Anggitan, and Risna who have posted those posts. I love those posts!

For you who wants me to type your post, give me your story in a piece of paper or type it down via Microsoft Word then save the file in your flash disk. I'll make a copy on it.

To post the blog :

1. Sign in to blogspot.com
2. Click ' New Post '.
3. Write your post
4. Click ' Publish '
5. Simply DONE !

If you want to add some pictures or even videos, you can click ' Insert Image ' or ' Insert a Video '.

Your deadline : February, 8th 2012 ( for who wants me to type )

or

February, 13th 2012 ( for who wants to post it by yourself )

Don't forget ! It will be your project mark :)

See ya and have a nice day!



Aka ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment