Friday, February 3, 2012

A little about them =D

Yup Hello!!!I will tell you about my favorite band,let's see :p

It’s an American Indie pop band called "Foster The People" ( @fosterthepeople ) ...It came from Los Angeles,California in 2009. The group band is consisting by three handsome man who named Mark Foster as vocalis, keyboards, piano, syntherizers,guitar,progamming,percussion, Mark Pontius as drums and extra percussion and the last is Cubbie Fink as bass and backing vocals. This group is described as melodic dance infused pop and rock, including many genres.





The band’s debut full length album, Torches, was released on May 24, 2011 on Star Time,Columbia. And their first single Pumped Up Kicks was a sleeper hit during the summer of 2011 and peaked at rank 1 on the Billboard Alternative Songs Chart, rank 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 and rank 18 on the UK Singles Chart.


Especially, I love Mark Foster so much for me he's the best! beside he's cool&handsome, he has a quality voice. Mark Foster originally named his band Foster & the People, but people misheard it as "Foster the People." Eventually, he took to the nurturing image it evoked of "taking care" of the people, so the name stuck.


beside Mark Foster there are 2 handsome guy again..they're Mark Pontius and Cubbie Fink!
Mark Pontius is a handsome&cool guy and he is Drummer in this group.Actually he's a quiet guy! you can follow him on Twitter @mrpontwee xoxo. and the last is Cubbie Fink..he's a bass player in here,I think he's SOO hot and awesome!!
sadly, I can't see them in their last concert in Jakarta on January 11, 2012 because my Mom didn't allow me to come to their concert :-( I feel soooo disappointed-_-v

So far I'm loving Foster The People for me they're a good band ..That's a little about their and you also can see some of their videos  : 




ENJOOOY!! =D

-Risna =))

No comments:

Post a Comment